May 15, 2019
Stefanie Frank is a TEDx speaker, copywriter, and co-founder of Frankly Good Coffee, a company that believes in facilitating conversations around creative ideas and supporting innovation for themselves and others. From Attorney to Creative Director in her own business, Stefanie has learned the importance of prioritizing her health and well-being in order to tackle challenges and reach new levels of success. She has gone toe-to-toe with that limiting voice that says “you can’t do that”, and learned how to push through it. Stefanie is passionate about the importance creativity plays in everyone’s life and wants it to be celebrated - which is why it’s the theme in her own business. Stefanie is also part of Kelly’s Mastermind group, Ascend, which is a year-long program for high-achieving women who want to meet their goals while still keeping their health in check.
In this episode, Stefanie explores the unexpected path she’s taken to get where she is now, reveals the personal and very physical challenge she overcame, and suggests some handy ways you can unleash your hidden creative talents.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
- How Stefanie went from working as a litigation attorney, to writing copy for various websites, to founding her own coffee company, and what prompted her to shift gears in such a major way.
- Why Stefanie’s husband Glen was key to pushing her from being unhealthy, overwhelmed and depressed to making a major change and pursuing a new dream.
- The little voice in Stefanie’s head that pushed her to complete a triathlon and eventually the Silverman.
- The role creativity plays in Stefanie’s personal well-being and how she manages Frankly Good Coffee.
- Stefanie’s challenge to listeners that she hopes you will take action on.
“I would have risked my relationship if I had ignored all that and kept going.”
“I knew I could do whatever I set my mind to.”
“Exercise has the obvious physical benefits but it keeps me straight mentally too.”
“I believe everyone is creative innately even if you don’t work in a ‘creative job’.”
This episode is brought to you by Health Fuels Success - if you are looking to start prioritizing your health and well-being in order to achieve your big goals (or, like Stef, you feel stuck in overwhelm and need to make a drastic change), you’ll want to enroll in the course, launching June 2019. Sign up to be the first to know when the program goes live (and also grab a freebie to get started!).
Frankly Good Coffee - https://www.franklygoodcoffee.com/
Frankly Good Coffee on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/franklygoodcoffee/
“Tell Relevant Stories” TEDx Talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAWZufEY8M
Kelly’s homepage - http://www.kellytravis.net
Podcast homepage - http://www.kellytravis.net/podcast
Health Fuels Success (check out the Simple Healthy Habits starter kit) - http://www.kellytravis.net/hfs